Who am I in Christ? August 2014 Marjie McWilliams-You Are A Mighty Warrior
1) I am blessed Deut. 28:1-14
2) I am overtaken with blessings Deut. 28:2
3) I am the head and not the tail.
4) I am above only and not beneath Deut. 28:13
5) I am redeemed from the curse of sin, sickness, and poverty. Deut 28:15-68
6) I am the apple of my Father's eye Ps. 17:8
7) I am called of God to be the voice of His praise. Psm 66:8
8) I am healed by the stripes of Jesus. Isaiah 53:5 1 Peter 2:24
9) I am loved with an everlasting love Jer. 31:3
10) I am the salt of the earth Matt. 5:13
11) I am the light of the world Matt. 5:14
12) I have received the power of the Holy Spirit to lay hands on the sick and see them recover
13) In Christ I have the power to cast out demons.
14) In Christ I have the power to speak with new tongues.
15) In Christ I have power over all the power of the enemy.
16) In Christ nothing shall by any means harm me. Mark 16:7-8, Luke 10:17,19
17) I have given and it is given to me; good measure, pressed down, shaken together, and running over into my lap. Luke 6:38
18) I have everlasting life. Jn. 6:47
19) I am set free. Jn. 8:31-33
20) I have abundant life,, Jn. 10:10
21) I know God's voice. Jn. 10:14
22) I am a disciple of Christ because I have love for others. Jn. 13:34-35
23) I am one in Christ. Jn. 17:21-23
24) I am greatly loved by God. Rom. 1:7
25) I have received the gift of righteousness
and reign as a king in life by Jesus Christ. Romans 5:17
26) I am free from condemnation Rom. 8:1
27) I am dead to sin Rom.6: 2, 11
28). I am alive to God in Christ Jesus. Ro 6:11
29) I live by the law of the Holy Spirit Rom. 8:2
30) I am a joint heir with Christ Rom. 8:17
31) I am His elect, full of mercy, kindness, humility, and long suffering. Romans 8:33, Col 3:12
32) I am more than a conqueror. Rom. 8:37
33) I am established to the end. I Cor. 1:8
34) I am in Christ Jesus by His doing. I Cor. 1:30
35) I have the mind of Christ. I Cor. 2:16
36) I am the temple of the Holy Spirit. I Cor. 6:19
37) I always triumph in Christ. II Cor. 2:14
38) I am a believer, and the light of the Gospel shines in my mind. ll Cor 4:4
39) I am a new creature. II Cor. 5:17
40) I am reconciled to God. II Cor. 5:18
41) I am an ambassador for Christ. II Cor. 5:20
42) I am the righteousness of God through Jesus Christ. II Cor. 5:21
43) I am crucified with Christ. Gal. 2:20
44) I am redeemed from the curse of the law. Gal. 3:13
45) I am holy and without blame before Him. Eph. 1:4
46) I am accepted in Christ Eph. 1:6
47) I am forgiven all my sins and washed in the blood. Eph. 1:7
48) I am sealed with the promise of the Holy Spirit. Eph. 1:13
49) I have a guaranteed inheritance. Eph. 1:14
50) I have received the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of Jesus, the eyes of my understanding being enlightened. Eph. 1:17-18
51) I am alive with Christ. Eph. 2:5
52) I am raised up with Christ and seated in heavenly places. Eph 2:6, Col 2:12
53) I am God's workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works. Eph. 2:10
54) I am brought near by the blood of Christ. Eph. 2:13
55) I have access to the Father by one Spirit. Eph. 2:18
56) I am a fellow citizen with the saints of the household of God. Eph. 2:19
57) I am built on the foundations of the apostles and prophets, with Christ Jesus Himself as the chief cornerstone. Eph. 2:20
58) I am His faithful follower. Eph. 5:1
59) I am strong in the Lord. Eph.6:10
60) I can quench all the fiery darts of the wicked one with my shield of faith. Eph 6:16
61) I am being changed into His image. Phil. 1:6
62) I press toward the goal for the prize of the high calling of God. Phil. 3:14
63) I have the peace of God that passes all understanding. Phil 4:7
64) I can do all things through Jesus Christ. Phil. 4:13
65) I have all my needs met by God according to his glorious riches in Christ Jesus. Phil. 4:19
66) I am strengthened with all might according to His glorious power. Col 1:11
67) I am qualified to share in His inheritance. Col. 1:12
68) I am delivered from the power of darkness and transformed into God's kingdom. Col. 1:13
69) Christ is in me, the hope of glory. Col. 1:27
70) I walk in Christ Jesus. Col. 2:6
66) I am firmly rooted, built up, strengthened in the faith and overflowing with thankfulness. Col. 2:7
71) I am complete in Christ. Col. 2:10
72) I am circumcised with the circumcision made without hands. Col. 2:11
73) I am beloved of God. I Thess. 1:4
74) I have put off the old man and have put on the new man, which is renewed in the knowledge and after the image of Him Who created me. Col 3:9,10
75) For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power, and love, and a sound mind. 2 Timothy 1:7
76) I am called of God to live a holy life. II Tim. 1:9
77) I am the first fruits among His creation. James 1:18
78) I am a doer of the word and blessed in my actions. James 1:22,25
79) I am submitted to God and the devil flees from me because I resist him in the name of Jesus. James 4:7
80) I am holy and without blame before Him in love. 1 Peter 1:16
81) I am God's child for I am born again of the incorruptible seed of the Word of God, which lives and abides forever. 1 Pet. 1:23
82) I am chosen. 1 Peter 2:4-12
83) I am precious to God.
84) I am being built into a spiritual house.
85) I am never put to shame.
86) I am a part of a chosen generation.
87) I am a royal priesthood.
88) I am a holy nation.
89) I am a purchased people.
90) I am God’s special possession.
91) I show forth the praises of God.
92) God has called me out of the darkness and into His marvelous light.
93) I have received God’s mercy.
94) I am healed by the wounds of Jesus. I Pet. 2:24
95) I am a partaker of His divine nature II Pet. 1:4
96) I am in the world as He is in heaven I Jn. 4:17
97) I have the Greater One living in me.
98) Greater is He Who is in me that he who is in the world. 1 John 4:4
99) I have overcome the world 1 Jn. 5:4
100) I am born of God and the evil one does not touch me I Jn. 5:18
101) I am a king and a priest unto God Rev. 1:6
102) I am an over comer by the blood of the lamb and the word of my testimony. Rev. 12:11
103) I am victorious Rev. 21:7