Thanks go to Sally Knight for her wonderful additional entries.
This list will continue to expand until we have each and every one found in the Old Testament as well as the new.
Thanks also to my students who made this such a full and joyous excursion!!
Who am I in Christ? November 2014 Marjie McWilliams-You Are A Mighty Warrior
1) I am blessed Deut. 28:1-14
2) I am overtaken with blessings Deut. 28:2
3) I am the head and not the tail.
4) I am above only and not beneath Deut. 28:13
5) I am redeemed from the curse of sin, sickness, and poverty. Deut 28:15-68
6) I am the apple of my Father's eye Ps. 17:8
7) I am called of God to be the voice of His praise. Psm 66:8
8) I am healed by the stripes of Jesus. Isaiah 53:5 1 Peter 2:24
9) I am loved with an everlasting love Jer. 31:3
10) I am the salt of the earth Matt. 5:13
11) I am the light of the world Matt. 5:14
12) I have received the power of the Holy Spirit to lay hands on the sick and see them recover
13) In Christ I have the power to cast out demons.
14) In Christ I have the power to speak with new tongues.
15) In Christ I have power over all the power of the enemy.
16) In Christ nothing shall by any means harm me. Mark 16:7-8, Luke 10:17,19
17) I have given and it is given to me; good measure, pressed down, shaken together, and running over into my lap. Luke 6:38
18) I have everlasting life. Jn. 6:47
19) I am set free. Jn. 8:31-33
20) I have abundant life, Jn. 10:10
21) I know God's voice. Jn. 10:14
22) I am a disciple of Christ because I have love for others. Jn. 13:34-35
23) I am a friend of Christ. Jn 15:15
24) I am chosen and accepted by God to bear fruit that lasts. John 15:16
25) I am one in Christ. Jn. 17:21-23
26) I am greatly loved by God. Rom. 1:7
27) I have received the gift of righteousness and reign as a king in life by Jesus Christ. Romans 5:17
28) I am free from condemnation Rom. 8:1
29) I am dead to sin Rom.6: 2, 11
30) I am alive to God in Christ Jesus. Ro 6:11
31) A slave of righteousness. Ro 6:18
32) Enslaved to God- Ro 6:22
33) I live by the law of the Holy Spirit Rom. 8:2
34) A child of God. Ro 8:16
35) I am a joint heir with Christ Rom. 8:17
36) I am His elect, full of mercy, kindness, humility, and long suffering. Romans 8:33, Col 3:12
37) I am more than a conqueror. Rom. 8:37
38) I am established to the end. I Cor. 1:8
39) I am in Christ Jesus by His doing. I Cor. 1:30
40) I have the mind of Christ. I Cor. 2:16
41) I am a co-laborer with Christ. l Cor 3:1
42) I am the temple of the Holy Spirit. I Cor. 6:19
43) I am a member of Christ’s body. l Cor 12:17
44) I always triumph in Christ. II Cor. 2:14
45) I am a believer, and the light of the Gospel shines in my mind. ll Cor 4:4
46) I am a new creature. II Cor. 5:17
47) I am reconciled to God. II Cor. 5:18
48) I am an ambassador for Christ. II Cor. 5:20
49) I am the righteousness of God through Jesus Christ. II Cor. 5:21
50) I am crucified with Christ. Gal. 2:20
51) I am redeemed from the curse of the law. Gal. 3:13
52) I am a son of God and one in Christ. Gal 3:26-28
53) I am holy and without blame before Him. Eph. 1:4
54) I am accepted in Christ Eph. 1:6
55) I am forgiven of all my sins and washed in the blood. Eph. 1:7
56) I am sealed with the promise of the Holy Spirit. Eph. 1:13
57) I have a guaranteed inheritance. Eph. 1:14
58) I have received the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of Jesus. Eph. 1: 17
59) The eyes of my understanding are enlightened. Eph. 1:18
60 I am alive with Christ. Eph. 2:5
61) I am raised up with Christ and seated in heavenly places. Eph 2:6, Col 2:12
62) I am God's workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works. Eph. 2:10
63) I am brought near by the blood of Christ. Eph. 2:13
64) I have access to the Father by one Spirit. Eph. 2:18
65) I am a fellow citizen with the saints of the household of God. Eph. 2:19
66) I am built on the foundations of the apostles and prophets, with Christ Jesus Himself as the chief cornerstone. Eph. 2:20
67) I am His faithful follower. Eph. 5:1
68) I am strong in the Lord. Eph.6:10
69) I can quench all the fiery darts of the wicked one with my shield of faith. Eph 6:16
70) I am being changed into His image. Phil. 1:6
71) I press toward the goal for the prize of the high calling of God. Phil. 3:14
72) I have the peace of God that passes all understanding. Phil 4:7
73) I can do all things through Jesus Christ. Phil. 4:13
74) I have all my needs met by God according to his glorious riches in Christ Jesus. Phil. 4:19
75) I am strengthened with all might according to His glorious power. Col 1:11
76) I am qualified to share in His inheritance. Col. 1:12
77) I am delivered from the power of darkness and transformed into God's kingdom. Col. 1:13
78) Christ is in me, the hope of glory. Col. 1:27
79) I walk in Christ Jesus. Col. 2:6
80) I am firmly rooted, built up, strengthened in the faith and overflowing with thankfulness. Col. 2:7
81) I am complete in Christ. Col. 2:10
82) I am circumcised with the circumcision made without hands. Col. 2:11
83) I have put off the old man and have put on the new man, which is renewed in the knowledge and after the image of Him Who created me. Col 3:9,10
84) I am an expression of the life of Christ. Col 3:4
85) I am beloved of God. Col 3:12, I Thess. 1:4
86) I am a child of light and not of darkness. 1 Thes 5:5
87) For God has not given me a spirit of fear, but of power, and love, and a sound mind. 2 Timothy 1:7
88) I am called of God to live a holy life. II Tim. 1:9
89) I am a holy partaker of a heavenly calling. Heb 3:1
90) I am a partaker of Christ. Heb 3:14
91) I am the first fruits among His creation. James 1:18
92) I am a doer of the word and blessed in my actions. James 1:22,25
93) I am submitted to God. James 4:7
94) The devil flees from me because I resist him in the name of Jesus.
95) I am holy and without blame before Him in love. 1 Peter 1:16
96) I am God's child for I am born again of the incorruptible seed of the Word of God, which lives and abides forever. 1 Pet. 1:23
97) I am chosen. 1 Peter 2:4-12
98) I am precious to God.
99) I am being built into a spiritual house.
100) I am never put to shame.
101) I am a part of a chosen generation.
102) I am a royal priesthood.
103) I am a holy nation.
104) I am a purchased people.
105) I am God’s special possession.
106) I show forth the praises of God.
107) God has called me out of the darkness and into His marvelous light.
108) I have received God’s mercy.
109) I am a living stone. 1 Peter 2:5
110) I am healed by the wounds of Jesus. I Pet. 2:24
111) I am an enemy of the devil. 1 Peter 5:8
112) I am a partaker of His divine nature II Pet. 1:4
113) I am in the world as He is in heaven I Jn. 4:17
114) I have the Greater One living in me.
115) Greater is He Who is in me than he who is in the world. 1 John 4:4
116) I have overcome the world 1 Jn. 5:4
117) I am an heir of eternal life. 1 Jn 5:11
118) I am born of God and the evil one does not touch me. I Jn. 5:18
119) I am a king and a priest unto God. Rev. 1:6
120) I am an overcomer by the blood of the lamb and the word of my testimony. Rev. 12:11
121) I am victorious Rev. 21:7