Thursday, January 8, 2015

THIRTY ONE DAY DEVOTIONAL AVAILABLE NOW!


I just finished compiling a thirty one day devotional based on the course entitled: "You Are A Mighty Warrior".

Each day has a portion of the study presented in such a way as to challenge your present thoughts about who you are, and how to counter the lies you may be believing with the truth of God's Word.

I am charging $7.00 per book to cover the cost of printing and any money collected above my costs will go to Operation iDream (www.operationidream.org). 

If you do not live in the Sacramento area and would like to purchase a book, I can easily ship it to you at additional cost. Email me for information.

Thanks go out to Melanie Morris, Linda McNevin, and Toni Woods for editing and offering suggestions on how to communicate the message more accurately. 

The next set of classes begin January 13th at 9:30 am- Real Life Church in Sacramento. See you there?

Love.



No comments:

Post a Comment